2012年9月14日星期五

-.-0.0=.=

Yesterday we went out to interview people about the Breaking News , for our media art class report . Yiping and I are in one group.We first went out , just with a bander and some pens and paper.We walked around some areas of downtown , asked some people about our Breaking News.

Some of they heard the news from internet or TV even video. There are many ways of getting news. We have got that someone are interested in the iPhone5. And that they all interested in the new designs. We visited more than 20 people yesterday , but there is just a few people want to communicate with us. During the class , we finish the interview and I learnt that I need to improve my skills of communication . And I know that the importance of the group . And how to work with others. I have learnt that the importance of partner.

I am going to improve my speaking skills and make more real friends.Then do services more .

Last here is a video from Bake Street Boys called Show me the meaning of being lonely , from youtube.

Just enjoy it. That is all.

Souvien.
9/13/2012.



没有评论:

发表评论