2012年9月24日星期一

Memory.

If someday , you regret forsaking me , please remember that I never wanna tell you how to treasure by leaving .
The following words is a story , a true story of my past . It is a little early to happen in my life , but it sure hurted and made me remember , forever.
In the past 4 years , I am still with her , although , in the school , in China . When I am a little child , I don not know emotion , but family . Until I was 14 . I remembered that was a summer , a warm summer . Nobody reminded that there was going to be a happy but hurt breaking story .
She and I was in the same class . She setted behind me in the classroom .  Day by day , I think I fallen love with her , and then I told her about that . But do you believe that the love happened between two 13 children can be long ? But I believed .
And now , the result showed that I am wrong , always wrong . After a year , everything is over . I noticed that I need to try hard , for my life and future .
I do not think I can write the details , but it is true .
Thank you for giving me the memory and past .
Remember I miss you , but I missed you .

没有评论:

发表评论